Remember that thing that happened in Vegas? Probably not. But you will remember this one…that time that DADO rocked CES and the Internet of Things.
Join DADO Labs at our day long ‘DADO and the Connected Consumer: Keeping it REAL’ event at the Inspire Theatre on January 7, 2015 during the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. We’ll be unveiling our first Internet-enabled home appliances built on the DADO Platform through partnerships with Char-Broil, SABER and Behmor including:
- The EDGE™ grill by SABER® , MSRP $1,999, which will launch in March 2015 at the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Expo in Nashville, Tennessee, and is expected to be available for purchase in April, 2015. An assortment of Char-Broil® products will follow later in the year.
- The DADO connected Behmor Coffee Roaster, MSRP $599, which will debut in March 2015 at the International Home + Housewares Show in Chicago, Illinois, and is expected to be available for sale early Q3 2015.
- The DADO connected Behmor Coffee Brewer, MSRP $349, which will debut in March 2015 at the International Home + Housewares Show in Chicago, Illinois, and is expected to be available for sale early Q3 2015.
Want to be one of the first to experience DADO-driven smart appliances? We’ll be giving away 14 products throughout CES. Qualifying is simple. Between January 2, 2015 and 12pm PST on January 9th, 2015 you need to:
- Follow DADO Labs (@DADOlabs) on Twitter.
- Send a Tweet using @DADOLabs and #CES2015 (both must be included in the same Tweet) by 12pm PST on January 9, 2015.
Two winners will be chosen at random and announced live (between 11:30am and 12pm PST) during our CES event. The 12 remaining winners will be announced via Tweet and the DADO Labs blog on January 12, 2015.
2 DADO/EDGE™ grill by SABER® (retail value $1,999)
3 DADO/Behmor Coffee Roaster (retail value $599)
3 DADO/Behmor Coffee Brewer (retail value $349)
Four (4) additional DADO/Char-Broil products to be named at the show.
One prize per person. Multiple Tweets do not elevate your chances of winning.
9:00–11:00am: Coffee Roasting and Brew Demo with Behmor Coffee
11:00–11:30am: Opening Remarks — Saul Colt
11:30–12:00pm: Keynote — Christine Robins
12:00pm: Press Conference
1:00pm: Closing Remarks
Inspire Theatre: 107 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, NV 89101 (map)