DADO Labs is an innovative, rapidly growing IoT (Internet of Things) company. Some of the biggest brands in the world are engaging DADO Labs to integrate our IoT solution into their products. Think of it as a full-stack IoT in a box with an expansive set of capabilities. This is where you come in. If you are looking for a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment focused on the emerging IoT economy, then we should talk.
DADO Labs is looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented developers, designs, and integrators to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with team members to gather requirements, determine development strategy, and estimate project velocity.
- Collaborate with fellow developers for engineering strategy and architecture.
- Collaborate with web development teams to make sure enterprise service development properly supports our mobile strategy
- Develop new application components and maintain the applications as a whole.
- Analyze and optimize application components for performance, stability, and device resource usage
- Research emerging technologies (proprietary and open source) for possible adoption
- Operate in and contribute to a tightly knit team environment
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Work directly with designers, developers, and product teams to conceptualize, build, test and release products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Build prototypes
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Optimize performance
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical clients
Experience we need:
- Objective C and Swift development expertise
- At least three native iPhone applications deployed in the marketplace
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment
- Strong technical and design skills with a passion for Web and Mobile technologies
- Fast learner of new and emerging technologies
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Software development experience with highly trafficked web properties is a plus
- Solid written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a cross-functional team environment
- Portfolio, GitHub (or other open-source account), list of published works is a plus
- SOA with JSON based REST services
- JSON serialization and deserialization of objects
- Git and/or SVN branch management
- TDD, Unit Testing and related frameworks
- Application localization and internationalization a plus
- Jira or other issue tracking management a plus
You must be authorized to work in the United States
To all recruitment agencies: DADO Labs only accepts agency resumes from agencies with an approved agency contract. Agencies must contact Human Resources. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, DADO Labs employees. DADO Labs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
DADO Labs is an equal opportunity employer. Employment here is based solely upon one’s individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws.